Chocolate Inn / Lanco is a leading supplier of apparel, health and beauty, edibles, accessories and drinkware in the promotional products industry.
We help our clients get A.H.E.A.D.
We are currently looking for two (2) well-rounded Screenprint Machine Technicians / Mechanics to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 7 years of experience repairing and maintaining both printing and packaging equipment, and be knowledgeable about the following:
- Digital, film printers, pad printers & drying tunnels. Eg Mimaki, F-Jet, Epson/Surepress, Flexo, Ink cups, Choc tempering machines. Eg. Sollich
- Shrink wrap, depositors, molding lines, coin stamp machines, mint roll and twist wrap machines.
- Horizontal and Vertical Flow wrappers, chocolate wrappers, vacuum formers
- Dye Cutting
- Writing / completing work orders
- Solid knowledge of Principles of General Mechanics and preventative maintenance
Must be able to carry out written and verbal directions in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at a time.
Must be able to pick up, manipulate, move, raise, and lower heavy materials, equipment and supplies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
The N.G. Slater Corporation is a leading NYC distributor of branded promotional products & apparel. Conveniently located in Midtown, Manhattan, N.G. Slater has earned an excellent reputation with over 80 years of experience in the promotional products and printing industry. We are seeking a sales assistant who can help our sales department with administrative and operational duties. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in the Promotional Products industry. If not, we are willing to train the right person.
· Excellent organizational skills & detail orientated
· Comfortable communicating with clients via inbound/outbound calls & emails
· Demonstrate the ability to multitask under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
· Knowledge of QuickBooks, ESP Online & Sage Online a plus
· Data Entry: Entering Customer Orders & Purchase Orders
· Following up with vendors (ex: confirm receipt of order & shipping date)
· Basic Bookkeeping (entering supplier invoices, credit card & check payments)
· Sending out mail
· Distributing incoming mail & incoming packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL or Messenger Service
**Applicant must be willing to work full time – Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.**
SAAGNY is not responsible for the verification or accuracy of the content in the listings and provides this page as a service to our members. All recruiting efforts are the sole responsibility of the posting employer. Job seekers must submit to employer as directed on each job posting.
The SAAGNY Job Board is a member only benefit and does not provide opportunities for non-members to post at this time. All job listings will remain active for up to 60 days.