are Hiring! Similar to a “beautiful turnkey move-in condition” home, I
have a million dollar plus opportunity (literally) for a strategic sales person
who is creative, thinks outside the box and loves to grow plus build
a book of business immediately? (Once you have been trained up to the high
standards of SS it will be plug and play with a company supplied full book of
makes you Creative and how do you think outside the box?
interested please send me a short 30 second video on who you are and what makes
you a perfect fit! Plus your resume to: Shariv@StackableSensations.com
products industry is a plus but not a must.
Promotional Production Coordinator
Located in Trevose, PA.
- · Ensure all client orders / jobs are meeting all client expectations
- · Prepare Pricing Request to Client/ Supplier
- · Prepare and submit all necessary documentation for permissions to print
- · Prepare Purchase Approval to the Supplier
- · Prepare Confirmation of Job Specs to the Client
- · Coordinate Proofing Process PDF (for promotional products)
- · Prepare supporting documentation to assure proper billings
- · Advise Accounting of invoicing procedure for the client, in order to custom invoice the client based on their needs and wants
- · Complete discrepancy log when needed follow up with client / supplier, in order to clear up the discrepancy
- · Maintain Database, CRMS to capture complete order history / activity
- · Maintain the daily status report which is created by the Production Manager
- · Responsible for coordinating mailings of order proofs, samples, and invoices
- · Responsible for coordinating the delivery process of client orders
- · Follow up on any committed items for client / supplier
- · Continued Professional Development / Seminars
- · Mandatory Task Management
- · Coordinate day to day functions as related to order processes / procedures
- · Manage workflow through customer / supplier calls, emails, diary notes and tasks
- · Update Reports / Database
- · Other duties may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- · Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- · Ability to develop and maintain positive, professional relationships
- · Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and community members
- · Knowledge of customer service
- · Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- · Ability to effectively lead and command respect
- · Ability to create and continue a positive and productive work environment
- · Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- · Ability to problem solve and Identify problem and solution
- · Ability to multi-task
- · One to three years of office work experience
- · One to three years customer service experience
- · Strong working knowledge of all computer operations for example, excel, word, power point, outlook, etc.
- · Strong organizational skills
- · Strong analytical skills
Resumes should be sent to Tammy Freedman - firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAAGNY is not responsible for the verification or accuracy of the content in the listings and provides this page as a service to our members. All recruiting efforts are the sole responsibility of the posting employer. Job seekers must submit to employer as directed on each job posting.
The SAAGNY Job Board is a member only benefit and does not provide opportunities for non-members to post at this time. All job listings will remain active for up to 60 days.