Customer Service Representative
Peerless Umbrella is a leader in the umbrella category. We have been voted the best umbrella supplier in the industry for 13 years in a row!
We are seeking a proven, self-motivated, customer service representative with experience in preparing jobs for production as well as being a liaison between sales, customers and the production team.
Ideal candidate will have a 1-2 years customer service experience; be proficient in computer usage utilizing Microsoft Office and be familiar with ERP and CRM software; have exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills; be comfortable working in a deadline-oriented environment. Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
Our office is located in Newark, NJ and we offer 401K, vacation/paid PTO.
Please send your resume to Christina Ehret at email@example.com. Join our team and you too can be a #rainydayhero!
Promotional Products Sales Professional
A little about us…
CI-Group is a marketing solutions company that helps our clients build their brands, launch their products and connect with their customers. Located in Lebanon, NJ, our company has more than 60 employees, with several divisions including branding, design, experiential + events, digital, advertising, strategy + research, branded merchandise, warehousing + fulfillment, and printing + mailing. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and are proud to have an impressive list of household name clients from the entertainment, finance, healthcare and luxury brands industries, among others.
About the position
CI-Group is currently seeking an experienced enterprise promotional products sales professional to help us grow. This position is business development and sales to large accounts and reports directly to the company Director of Sales. We are currently looking for an experienced professional who has an existing book of business. In joining CI-Group, you will have the opportunity to grow with your existing clients by offering them our other services; brand marketing, event production, print/mail, company stores, warehousing, and fulfillment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to sell services beyond just promotional products. In addition to growing with your current clients, this is a business development position; you will also be required to prospect and land new large accounts.
Are you ready to make a difference? We are looking for someone with 3+ years’ proven sales experience of branded merchandise selling to large accounts. You will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and qualification, implementation/development of the business development plan, presentation development and follow-up.
Is this you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- You are a strategic thinker who can assist in defining the sales strategy to meet respective goals, establishing and implementing new business marketing plans, contracts, RFP’s, presentations, meetings, etc.
- You contribute to ongoing development and maintenance of a qualified prospect database utilizing a CRM/Marketing Automation Platform.
- You have established relationships that can facilitate lead generation, and can initiate and manage effective relationships with selected, developed leads on an ongoing basis - c-suite and other influencer level contacts preferred within the finance, healthcare, and luxury brand industries.
- You have a track record of selling to large B2B accounts.
- You evaluate and adjust new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions to capitalize on new market/business leads and opportunities.
- You continue to develop job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- You are a team player who can work collaboratively with the Director of Sales, Director of Account Services and other department teams, etc.
- You advocate and support the company’s mission, values, and standards.
- You have an uncanny ability to connect with the "right" people and thrive on creating mutually beneficial partnerships at all levels. You’re equally at ease using the phone, meeting in person, exploring social media and networking to find business.
- You possess the excellent presentation, oral and written communications skills necessary to showcase the capabilities of our innovative company to potential clients.
- Base salary (commensurate with experience), along with an uncapped commission based on your success.
- A stable work environment that includes a very dedicated, talented, passionate, hard-working team who really cares about each other, the clients and the work.
- Benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, a matching 401(k), and a flexible healthcare spending account.
- All the free caffeine that you want!
go to ci-group.comor contact
Outside Sales Account Manager Extraordinaire….Title to be created and fun!
Location: Parsippany, NJ Close to all main highways for easy accessibility.
Are you looking to have an easy talk track to assist with successfully selling? Plus fabulous backend office help including the Facilis buying group power- then joining Stackable Sensations is the way to go!
Be part of our company that was awarded Best Places to Work at and our Boss Lady was honored with Best Boss this year.
We are an Award Winning, Women Owned global boutique creating unique promo items and solutions for Fortune 500/100 companies. Once we meet I can tell you more but corporations that are well known, so easy to delight and inspire whoever you are talking to.
We are also very involved in the Women Owned arena and are proud to say we have won the past 4 years Most Done Deals in the tristate area working with women owned businesses and corporations that align themselves with this initiative.
If you are goal-oriented to exceed sales targets,(making the $$ you want to), driven plus self-motivated to close business, that fits our criteria for sure!
Competitive benefits available along with some unique ones: Stackable Sensations University, which is an additional educational degree that helps grow you both professionally and personally. Interested in learning another language or hit a health and wellness goal you have not had a chance to get around to….other team members are there to do the same and also support you! Love your birthday like I do….get it as a day off and paid so you can Just Enjoy!
If this sounds like a great fit for you please contact Shariv@StackableSensations.com Looking forward to adding you to our energetic and fun team!!
Account Managers and Business Development Professionals
Progressive Promotions, Inc. is seeking Account Managers and Business Development professionals for full-time roles in its Englewood NJ headquarters.
Account Managers nurture and grow relationships with existing customers, providing creative ideas, sourcing, pricing and proposals in order to secure orders and increase margins and revenues to the company.
Business Development professionals hunt for new business opportunities and new clients, working with Account Managers who will then manage the relationships.
We offer back office, financial and production support, competitive compensation and benefits packages, a fun and collegial work environment and opportunities for growth.
Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like to shop?! And good at locating interesting or unique items plus tech savvy, then this position may be a great fit but let me tell you more before you hit the reply button. :)
This is an entry level experience with room for growth. We are looking for someone right out of college or a few years out who is Very detail oriented, can multi-task well and is creative! When we shop for different clients’ events we like to think outside the box so looking for this person (has to have a easy demeanor), works well with others and has the drive to get things done quickly and accurately.
The Client Success Manager will help selected clients to better understand the full gamut of our promotional products we offer by introducing innovative giveaways or concepts to either the clients directly or collaborating with inside sales for them to help expand our clients’ brand awareness.
If you like a fast-paced environment plus never being bored reach out to me and tell me why YOU would be the best addition to our VERY fun team!
Benefit are listed but some additional benefits I want to share: You get your birthday off as a paid day. I love my birthday and assume everyone else does too so enjoy!
We have something called Stackable Sensations University which is an educational degree that will help grow you professionally and personally. Looking to learn another language? That is one part of our program! #Learning #TeamBonding #Fun
Community Service to give back to the community along with fitness/health and wellness is also part of our optional Stackable Sensations University.
We are a successful promotional products marketing boutique who works hard, enjoys each other’s company and loves our company canine-who shows up from time to time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $29,120.00 to $35,000.00 /year
SAAGNY is not responsible for the verification or accuracy of the content in the listings and provides this page as a service to our members. All recruiting efforts are the sole responsibility of the posting employer. Job seekers must submit to employer as directed on each job posting.
The SAAGNY Job Board is a member only benefit and does not provide opportunities for non-members to post at this time. All job listings will remain active for up to 60 days.