Accounts Receivable / Order Entry / Front Desk
The Accounts Receivable / Order Entry / Front Desk personnel is responsible for processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with
financial policies and procedures of LBU, Inc. In addition to this role, the employee is responsible for processing all sales orders submitted by the sales team in an
accurate and timely manner. Along with the submission of sales order, proper invoicing to customer is required, and providing top notch customer service.
Additional administrative tasks, along with front desk reception duties are also included in this role.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FUNCTIONS:
• Operates computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including but not limited to, verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist with customer inquiries and other collection requirements.
• Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations under the direction of the Finance Controller.
• Codes documents according to company procedures.
• Reconciles and notes and reports discrepancies if found in records.
• Adheres to the established work schedule.
• Displays a positive attitude and work integrity when dealing with customers, distributors, and co-workers.
ORDER ENTRY / ADMIN FUNCTIONS:
• Front desk duties include but not limited to providing exceptional customer service while managing incoming calls, emails regarding inquiries, directing
customers and guests, and providing office management support.
• Partner with Lead Order Entry Specialist to convert POs into sales orders accurately and in an efficient and timely manner.
• Extreme attention to detail is required when entering any information regarding all sales orders into the system. Ensures accurate entries by reviewing and
double checking with Sales team all data provided, and make proper amendments if discrepancies are found.
• Manage and handles all ‘change orders’ from Sales team, accurately updates the system according to necessary changes in a timely fashion and inform other
teams for alignment.
• Follow appropriate instructions and protocols when entering and updating orders through ASANA system for visibility. Follow through is needed in order to make
sure every team is informed of any developing changes on each order. (Ship date / Order quantities / etc.)
• Consistently communicate and collaborate with Production team, with a degree of urgency, any status updates to and from external and internal stakeholders, in
order to provide smooth flow of operation from start to finish.
• Serves as backup coverage for the Executive Assistant to CEO while EA is out of office.
• Main point of contact in all birthday and holiday celebrations. Works with Human Resources for any other company events.
• Responds to ad hoc inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION • High School Graduate
• 2-3 years Business Administration experience.
• 2-3 years customer service background and experience.
• At least 1 year of Accounts Receivable background and experience.
• Preferred manufacturing experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (Developing Pivot Tables, Basic Calculations, Linked Spreadsheets, Creating Graphs, Tables and Advanced Lookup).
• Proficient in QuickBooks.
• Preferred previous knowledge with ASANA project management app.
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written.
• High-level of customer experience focus and mindset.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-motivated team player with patience and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Spanish language a plus.
POSITION TYPE This is a 40 hours per week position. The typical work schedule for this position would be Mondays through Thursdays, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Fridays from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. A 30-minute lunch break is provided daily. This position is located in Paterson, NJ.
OOTHER DUTIES Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
and fax machines. This position may require visits into the factory as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. On
occasion, factory visits may be required in order to assist other departments. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is responsible for carrying packages of deliveries when needed to various department. This position at times may lift boxes from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs.
Please email Dianne Tercias firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
Company: Clearly Branded
Job Title: Promotional Products Sales Representative
Job Location: NJ
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are looking for a motivated, experienced sales representative who will be able to contribute to our fast-growing Promotional Products business. Candidates will be honest, well-spoken, confident, and an outstanding brand ambassador to the organization. Must be a proven Industry professional.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Part Time Assistant
Looking for a fabulous team player to join our company as an assistant. It’s a part time job 15-20 hours per week with lots of growth opportunities. Must be organized, thorough, and creative. Someone who likes to work with people. Will be helping with presentations (also on CAVA), placing orders, and following them from production to delivery. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating Brand Legacy, a promotional products importer, is looking for a dynamic person to work in our fast paced environment. You would fill the role of Sales /Marketing Assistant. The Sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for working with sales reps, factories, art department, customers and internal logistics team. The Sales and Marketing Assistant will join the Project Management Team to fulfill client requests and orders.
If interested please send resume to Roger Remo – RogerR@cblworld.com
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS – SALES –FULL TIME OR PART-TIME
The Imprint Source Inc., a promotional products distributor based in Northern New Jersey (Westwood), is looking for motivated individuals with experience in the Promotional Products (ASI) industry to help us continue to grow our business.
We will consider both Full Time and Part Time candidates with Experience in our industry.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who can combine their love of sales and working with clients, to help us continue to succeed in selling promotional products and advertising specialties.
What we're looking for:
• Experience in the Promotional Products Industry.
• Someone who is serious about their career, and possesses a strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
• The ability to create, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
• An individual who has a creative flair, is comfortable working independently, but knows how to rely upon the support team behind them.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Be highly organized
• Ability to multi-task and handle wide variety of daily challenges
• Good interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and able to work independently
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
What we offer:
• Medical Benefits.
• Simple IRA plan.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• A positive work environment
Can work from home
E-mail your resume with salary history to Sales@TheImprintSource.com.
Location: Westwood, NJ
As we continue to grow, I am hiring for several positions (open to full or part time depending on position) for our award winning, women owned global boutique promotional products and PPE company. My favorite way of hiring is asking: “If you could create your perfect job, what would be on the Wishlist?” I have hired several happy team members from this philosophy. As long as we see a ROI, I am open minded and like to think outside the box! Feel free to check out our site and if you have some talents that could contribute to our success, I am excited to chat and hear more!
We also had a team meeting and if we could clone the perfect team members, these are the characteristics of whom we are searching for below. If you feel you have these attributes and looking for a wonderful place to spend your days plus never be bored, please reply: THIS IS FOR ME! to Shariv@StackableSensations.com
What we are looking for in new teammates:
Strives for excellence
Flexibility-can pivot between different tasks or open to learn new duties
Knowledgeable in the promotional industry
Team player-we genuinely care about our teammates and always sharing ideas or helping each other out plus happy for their success.
Openness to learn-continuously expanding your knowledge in our industry and also the desire for personal growth as well!
Sense of humor-we are a diverse and fun group who likes to laugh
Great at locating interesting or unique items
Tech savvy is a plus!
Detail oriented and can multi task easily and effectively
Below are a few positions I know we definitely can use some assistance with:
Director of First Impressions (Inside Sales) Given a named list of well-known current accounts to farm, manage plus increase your income $$ growth potential with bonuses when goals are met. Promotional products background is a big plus but if you are creative I am still very interested in learning more.
Creator of Opportunities (Outside Sales): Provided a list of growing accounts that you can continue to develop and prosper from. Responsible for bringing in new accounts through current networking groups and hunting while utilizing our incredible marketing strategies and drip campaigns provided.
Captain of Multi-Tasking/Digital Sorceress:
Helping out in the office with creating proofs for rush jobs/redrawing to vector art, Fulfilment of online stores and our marketing initiatives(drip campaigns to be sent out), managing online redemption stores, creating additional contest and events for our team as I love doing but open to additional excitement and fun-always!
SAAGNY is not responsible for the verification or accuracy of the content in the listings and provides this page as a service to our members. All recruiting efforts are the sole responsibility of the posting employer. Job seekers must submit to employer as directed on each job posting.
The SAAGNY Job Board is a member only benefit and does not provide opportunities for non-members to post at this time. All job listings will remain active for up to 60 days.