The SAAGNY Foundation Hall of Fame recognizes the extraordinary achievements of the leaders who have contributed to it's success. This is your opportunity to help choose the next recipient of this prestigious honor. When making your selection, please keep in mind the criteria outlined below:
- Individuals employed or associated with our industry that are examples of volunteering, contributing and supporting the SAAGNY Foundation mission statement.
- The nominee shall have made significant and lasting contributions to the SAAGNY Foundation and has demonstrated leadership, volunteerism, community service, and good character.
- Anyone that has served SAAGNY Foundation as a board member or volunteer will be considered.
- Nominations can include past board members, SAAGNY members and non-industry volunteers. Present Board members are not eligible.
In order to nominate a candidate please email email@example.com with the name and contact information of nominee along with the nominee's responses to the following:
- What SAAGNY Foundation achievement are you most proud of?
- What is your most lasting contribution to the SAAGNY Foundation?
Current SAAGNY Foundation Hall of Fame Members Can be Found by clicking here.
The Hall of Fame Committee will review all nominations and determine the recipient along with the Foundation Board. Please return the information requested no later than Friday, October 23, 2021.
If you have any questions, please call the SAAGNY office (914-848-7369) or email Donna-Jean Plante (firstname.lastname@example.org).