SAAGNY’s 40 Under Forty is a celebration of young promotional products professionals in the SAAGNY community. The process of selecting SAAGNY’s 40 Under Forty begins with nominations.
SAAGNY’s 40 Under Forty honor is driven by nomination information that’s as complete and thorough as possible so our judges can see the whole picture of the person being nominated. We encourage the nominee to be involved in the nomination process so that all pertinent information is provided and facts are accurate. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Before submitting a nomination, please ensure the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominees must be 39 years or younger (born AFTER Dec. 31, 1981).
- Nominees must spend the majority of their work time in the Promotional Products Industry.
Being named a recipient of a SAAGNY’s 40 Under Forty brings great benefits and also carries some obligations. Among the benefits:
- You will be publicly recognized as an exceptional leader through published profiles in SAAGNY Life and SAAGNY’s social media channels, email newsletters, and advertising
- You will be celebrated at the Annual Awards Celebration along with your fellow recipients and other Award recipients
- You will be invited to attend private, invitation-only networking events to foster a strong bond between recipients.
Being named a SAAGNY’s 40 Under Forty recipient also carries some obligations. Among those are the following:
- · An obligation to stay connected to fellow recipients and promote the awards program in its continuing effort to recognize business excellence, expertise and value of giving back to the SAAGNY community.
Please take a few minutes and help us identify SAAGNY’s 40 Under Forty.
Deadline to submit entries July 1, 2021.
Click here for the Nomination Form and FAQs.