A Message from
PRESIDENTJohn R.B. Cudahy, CAS
To Our Distinguished Members:
On behalf of the SAAGNY Board of Directors, I would like to thank you for your continued membership with SAAGNY. With the holidays behind us and the annual migration to Orlando and Las Vegas just around the corner, I am looking forward to a fantastic 2018.
We kick off our events this year with our annual Winter Show in Suffern, NY on Thursday, February 1. For the 5th year in a row, we have sold out the show!! For those that are coming in early, we’ll be having a Meet N’ Greet on the night before (Wednesday, January 31) at the Koi Lounge in the Crowne Plaza. We’ll provide the appetizers and there will be a cash bar. All are welcome to join us!
In addition to the Winter Show, we have a full calendar of events for 2018. From trades shows to educational events to team building events to social events, we have something for everyone. Here’s what we have planned for the first quarter:
- Thursday, January 25, Professional Development Webinar with Greg Armstrong, ProForma – Win! And Win Big!
- Thursday, February 22, Professional Development Webinar with Jim Ristuccia, A+ Wine Designs, Synergy, Strategy, Success & Teamwork: Developing a Successful Distributor-Supplier Relationship
- Wednesday, February 28, SAAGNY Bowling Bash, Bowlero Wallington Lanes, Wallington, NJ
- Thursday, March 22, Professional Development Webinar with Ron Baron, Ad-A-Day, You Can Sell at Higher Prices Than Your Competition…..Finally!
- · Thursday, March 22, SAAGNY Goes to Barclay Center for the Islander vs. Lightning Game – private viewing area, food and beer included in ticket price!
I hope to see you at these events throughout the year. For a full listing of events, please visit www.saagny.org or contact the SAAGNY office.
Again, thank you for your continued support and membership.
Happy New Year to you and yours!
John R. B. Cudahy, CAS