A Message from
PRESIDENTJohn R.B. Cudahy, CAS
To Our Distinguished Members:
On behalf of the SAAGNY Board of Directors, I would like to thank you for your continued membership with SAAGNY. I am looking forward to a fantastic 2018.
Our next show is our annual Summer Show for distributors and their clients at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York, NY on Tuesday, May 22. For the 6th year in a row, we have sold out the show!! For those that are coming in early, we’ll be having a Meet N’ Greet on the night before (Monday, May 21) at Sir Henri's in the Hotel Henri. All are welcome to join us!
In addition to the Summer Show, we have a full calendar of events for 2018. From trades shows to educational events to team building events to social events, we have something for everyone. Here’s what we have planned for the second quarter:
- Wednesday, April 25 SAAGNY Wine Tasting in CT, 6:00 p.m. at Total Wines & More, 380 Main Ave, Norwalk, CT
- Thursday, April 26 Roni Wright, The Book Company - Calm the Mind and Find the Power Within to Thrive - 12:30 p.m. EST
- Thursday, May 24 Randi Busse, Customer Service and Retention Expert- Turning Rants into Raves: Turn Your Customers On Before They Turn On YOU! 8:30 a.m. EST
- Monday, June 11 Lenore Goldberg Memorial Golf Outing, 12:00 p.m. at Stockton Seaview Resort & Golf, 401 South New York Road, Galloway, NJ
- Tuesday, June 12 SAAGNY Regional Meet N’ Greet, Tun Tavern, Across from the Convention Center, 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 13 SAAGNY Member Breakfast at Expo East, 8:30 a.m. at Sheraton Hotel, Atlantic City, NJ
- Thursday, June 28 Ed Gulbenkian, Gulbenkian Swim - How to sell SWIM - There Is Money in the Water 5:30 p.m. EST
I hope to see you at these events throughout the year. For a full listing of events, please visit www.saagny.org or contact the SAAGNY office.
Again, thank you for your continued support and membership.
John R. B. Cudahy, CAS